Ursuline Application for Transfer Students
MISSION OF URSULINE ACADEMY
Ursuline Academy of St. Louis, founded in 1848, and under the sponsorship of the Ursuline Sisters, is a private Catholic college preparatory high school for young women. In a community environment, built on standards of academic excellence and respect for the uniqueness of each person, Ursuline Academy educates students for Christian living and leadership in a global society, nurtures the development of the whole person and her potential, and cultivates within its students a spirit of lifelong service through its motto of SERVIAM, “I will serve.”
- Students must achieve in the average range of scores on their standardized tests.
- Students must be enrolled in a college preparatory curriculum.
- Student’s transcript should contain no grade lower than a “C” in core curriculum.
- Student must have minimal absentees and tardies.
- School Recommendation Form must be completed and student behavior should be appropriate.
- An official transcript, including any standardized test scores, should be sent from the applicant’s present school.