The best way to learn about Ursuline Academy is to spend a day with us.
- Students are invited to shadow during the fall of their 8th grade year.
- Requests for reservations may be made by calling our Ursuline Visit Line at 314-984-2882 (this is a voice mailbox system and your call will be returned in the order it is received) or by registering online. We begin scheduling reservations in mid-August.
- Shadow days for 8th grade begin in early September and continue through the first week of November.
- Shadow days for 7th grade are held in April.
- Students may choose to spend a half day or a full day at Ursuline.
- Students are paired with our Junior Ambassadors, (sophomore students), who have been at UA for a full year and are familiar with the campus. Requests may be made for a specific guide if she is a member of the Ambassador organization.
- School uniform or school appropriate casual attire is suggested for shadow visits. We do request that students not wear jeans.
- Check in and pick up for our shadow visitors is held in our main lobby, located at the entrance to the school off of Sappington Road.
- Lunch is on us! We will provide visitors with a voucher for lunch in the UA Café.
Families may request a private tour of the campus by contacting Sue Thomasson, Director of Admissions, at 314-984-2815 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For directions to Ursuline Academy click here