Ursuline Academy of St. Louis, founded in 1848, and under the sponsorship of the Ursuline Sisters, is a private Catholic college preparatory high school for young women. In a community environment, built on standards of academic excellence and respect for the uniqueness of each person, Ursuline Academy educates students for Christian living and leadership in a global society, nurtures the development of the whole person and her potential, and cultivates within its students a spirit of lifelong service through its motto of SERVIAM, “I will serve”.
- Hallmark: Education for Excellence
- Spiritual Formation and Faith Development
- Respect for the Uniqueness of the Individual
- Development of the Whole Person
- Development of a Nurturing and Community Spirit
- Serviam, "I will Serve"
- Commitment to Peacemaking